How Hamrick Air Conditioning & Heating is Handling COVID-19
At Hamrick Air Conditioning & Heating, we take the safety of our customers and our staff seriously. While this is true every day, it’s especially important in this time of heightened concern. Because our services play a vital role in maintaining health, safety, and comfort in the Escambia and Santa Rosa County area, we will be remaining open during this time. But, you can rest assured that we’re taking steps to minimize the impact of COVID-19.
Below you will find a brief outline of our plan for addressing the virus. If you need service, please call our main line at (850) 432-3326.
How Hamrick Air Conditioning & Heating is Working to Protect You
Per the CDC and WHO guidelines, we are making some changes to our normal operating procedures. We will also be adopting rigorous cleaning protocols during the outbreak. While these adjustments may seem inefficient or awkward, they’re necessary to ensure the health of those we serve.
- Staff Care: Any employees showing symptoms will be asked to remain home until medically clear.
- Scheduling Questions: When you call to make an appointment, our office team will ask if anyone in your home has had a fever, has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or has been exposed to the virus. Please note that answering “yes” to any of these will not disqualify you from service. It will just allow our staff to be properly equipped with masks and gloves before entering your home.
- Safety Measures: Troubleshooting equipment can sometimes be done from the exterior your home, but there are times when our staff must go inside. In those situations, nitrile gloves and masks will be worn. If you have an allergy to any of these products, please let us know ahead of time.
- Sanitization: Our trucks come stocked with disinfectant sprays and sanitizing wipes. After completing a job, your technician will wipe down any areas with which they had contact. This includes equipment, door handles, and floors.
- Distancing Efforts: Some of our office staff will be relocated to remote locations during the COVID-19 outbreak. In some situations, we may ask to see pictures or videos of your equipment to better understand the problem you want addressed in order to optimize scheduling and to help minimize face-to-face contact.
- Area-Based Responses: While we will continue to service everyone in the Escambia and Santa Rosa County area, we'll take extra precautions around clients in areas deemed high-risk by the CDC.
Regarding Maintenance Calls and Other Scheduled Visits
We’ll reach out to you before our visit to outline the above procedures.
At Hamrick Air Conditioning & Heating, we value your peace of mind. We understand the current situation may be more concerning for some of our clients than for others. If you would prefer, we’re happy to reschedule any pre-existing appointments. To do so, please call us at (850) 432-3326.
Our Planning Standards
Hamrick Air Conditioning & Heating will be updating this page regularly as the situation develops. Please check your email and follow us on social media for any updates. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or wish to discuss our COVID-19 response plan in more detail, please call (850) 432-3326 or email us.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.